Your IT admins need to make sure your organization remains secure and organized. ShareGate helps them accomplish this through collaborative governance policies and team creation templates.
In Microsoft Teams, the ShareGate end-user app is your space to create, manage, and view the teams you've created with these templates.
This article introduces you to ShareGate's end-user app and answers some questions you may have.
The ShareGate end-user app
In Microsoft Teams, you can use ShareGate's end-user app to:
- Create new teams using templates your organization made with ShareGate.
- View all the teams where you're an owner or member.
- Move towards secure and productive collaboration with your IT admin through ShareGate's chatbot.
Why should I use ShareGate end-user app templates?
Creating a team using a template ensures that all the proper settings are applied right from the start.
Not only does this help keep your organization's Microsoft Teams clutter-free, but it also means that you don't have to spend time asking how you should configure your team.
Plus, ShareGate's end-user app gives you new ways to view and filter your teams.
Where do I start?
Your IT admin has already added ShareGate's end-user app to your Microsoft Teams environment. To get started:
- Sign in to Microsoft Teams.
- Select from the sidebar.
- Explore ShareGate's end-user app and create a new team from a template.