There's a lot to see and do in the Teams management module. We want to start by giving you a brief overview of each page. Follow the links provided in the descriptions if you'd like even more detail.
The Teams management module Dashboard helps you to visualize and monitor your governance plan.
Here, you can review the status of your Microsoft 365 teams and take action on tasks to keep your environment organized and secure.
There are 4 dashboards available, each related to a policy you can set up with ShareGate:
- The Inactivity dashboard.
- The Purpose dashboard.
- The External sharing reviews dashboard.
- The Sensitivity dashboard.
Select any of these to see the analytics and developments of your policies over time.
Tip: Recommendations show you high-impact tasks for managing inactivity, purpose tags, and sensitivity tags, while the tiles under One-time Setup can help you learn more about different features and how to configure them for your environment.
Think of Manage as your home base.
Here, you'll see a list of all the teams and groups in your environment. There are tiles and filters, so you can drill down on specific teams or groups; a bulk action menu to complete frequently used actions; and access to the team and group details.
The Manage page lets you see---and do---every task at the team or group level.
Your tenant activity log gives you visibility on the activities that take place in your tenant.
Use the radio buttons to see your tenant's teams or all groups and apply filters to find exactly what you're looking for.
Activity history is maintained as of your first connection to ShareGate. In the activity log, you can find information on activities performed by owners, other admins, and even some tasks completed in Microsoft.
With ShareGate, you don't have to worry about losing important documents when you want to clean up your environment.
Set up an Azure storage account in the Settings so all the files and folders of unused teams and groups can be archived using ShareGate.
All of your archived teams and groups, and their content, can be found on the Archive page.
Open the archive details of a team or group to perform a full restore, download archived files and folders, move content to OneDrive for Business, and more.
Settings is your place to create and automate policies, decide how to communicate with owners, set up your notifications, and select your storage.
- Policies - Set and automate Inactivity detection, Purpose tags, External sharing review, and Sensitivity tags.
- Notifications - Decide how you want to be contacted for the admin notifications (i.e. the monthly digest, the governance alerts, and the external sharing review status emails).
- Communications - Customize the email sender and Do not disturb list.
- Storage - Set up your Azure storage so team and group content can be archived. This storage will ensure that your data is secure and accessible through the Archive page if you need it.