If ShareGate is experiencing an unforeseen problem when archiving your teams or groups, the following message will appear on the Manage page to alert you:
The archive of X teams failed.
The archive of X groups failed.
And the following message will appear on the Archive page to alert you:
X archives have failed in the last 30 days.
Issues preventing the successful archival of your teams and groups may occur unexpectedly. To alert you to this, ShareGate displays messages on the Manage page and Archive page. These messages include call-to-action links to direct you through the troubleshooting process.
If you are on the Manage page
- Click View details next to the failed archive you want to investigate.
- You will be redirected to the Archive page.
- Continue with step (1) in the next section below.
If you are on the Archive page
- Click View details in the X archives have failed in the last 30 days message.
- The Failed archives pop-up will open.
- Click Clear to dismiss a specific archive.
- Click Retry to restart the process for a specific archive.
If you select Retry as in step (4) above and the archive fails again:
- Click Export report.
- Save this report to your workstation.
- Follow this link to get in touch with our support team.
- Attach the report to your support request.
A member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible---we'll work through this together.
Note: This report is generated during a particular step of the archive process. If an archive issue occurs before the report is generated, there will be no report available to export. You can mention if the report is unavailable when you open your support request.