Every 30 days you'll receive a digest that showcases information about teams in your environment.
This monthly governance digest gives you a visual summary of what's going on, including reports on developing problems and actions you can take.
Each call-to-action button will redirect you to the right location in the Teams management module so you can make changes immediately.
The digest also highlights other ShareGate features you can use to empower owners.
You can receive the monthly digest by ShareGate Teams chatbot or email. To set your notification preference:
- Select Settings from the sidebar.
- Select Notifications.
- Navigate to Monthly Digest.
- Use the radio buttons to select Microsoft Teams chatbot or Email.
Set a specific email address to receive admin notifications from Settings > Notifications:
- Navigate to Recipient account.
- Type a valid name or email address in the Email or contact name field.
- Once found, select the account.
The account that currently receives admin notifications is shown under Current account.