To use ShareGate Management, a global administrator needs to consent ShareGate on your tenant during the first sign-in.
You can revoke this consent at any time by following the steps below.
Note: You will need to use an account with Tenant Administrator Permissions.
- Login to your Microsoft Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com.
- Navigate to the Enterprise applications service (either through the search bar or from the Azure services section).
- Use the search field to find ShareGate.
- In the list of your applications, select ShareGate Management. You will be brought to the Overview page.
Note: If you consented ShareGate prior to February 14, 2022, ShareGate Management may be named ShareGate Apricot in Azure.
- From the menu, under Manage, select Properties.
- Click Delete at the top of the page.